In August 2017, the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin began cooperation on the basis of a bilateral agreement with the prestigious OITA University in Japan. A part of the agreement is academic mobility including the exchange of first-cycle students in the field of economics, engineering and technology.
1. The trip may last 1 or 2 terms. The qualification covers trips in a given academic year. The earliest moment of departure is the winter term in the academic year 2019/2020.
2. In a given academic year, the number of students to be exchanged may not exceed 5. The number of students admitted to each faculty at the Oita University will be determined after prior determination of their specialization.
3. Each candidate is obliged to join the internal qualification organized by WPUT in Szczecin as part of the announced recruitment. Detailed rules of qualification are available in the "Rules of qualification for trips in the year 2019/2020". .
4. A positive result of an internal qualification is not synonymous with acceptance by the Oita University. Each qualified student is obliged to report to the OU in accordance with the requirements and deadlines set at the host university. Detailed rules of admission are available in the "Application procedure at OITA University".
5. The schedule is announced for a specific recruitment and published on the WPUT website.
6. A trip to a foreign university is self-financed, i.e. the accepted candidate pays the costs of his/her staying at the Oita University, maintenance, travel and other costs related to the trip.
7. Students admitted to the Oita University do not have to pay tuition, exam or other fees related to their studies.
8. Studies at the Oita University will be conducted in English. Detailed information about the Oita University is available in the materials sent by the foreign university -"Information sheet".