Below, please find the scholarship opportunities for a part of the education (studies/practical trainings/internships) addressed to undergraduate and doctoral students of higher education institutions.
1. Each educational trip must be agreed in advance with the home faculty. The departing person should obtain the following from the competent dean or head of doctoral studies, as appropriate:
- a written consent to the trip and
- an approval of the curriculum in the receiving institution.
The above mentioned documents should be kept in the undergraduate/doctoral student's file at the home faculty.
2. If the scholarship programme requires the applicant to send the application documents via the home institution, the applicant should submit a set of required documents to the International Mobility Unit to be transferred to the relevant institution reasonably in advance.
3. Each program can have different application requirements. Recruitment for the subsequent academic year usually starts at least a few months in advance.
4. The International Mobility Department provides administrative support for trips of students/participants of doctoral studies in order to carry out part of their education (studies, internships) as well as their records. Each trip should be reported to the Department before its commencement, by providing copies of the documents indicated in point (a). 2.
|programme / initiative name||basic assumptions||application dates||more information|
International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience
|November - January|
KL IAESTE at WPUT
|VULCANUS IN JAPAN||www.eu-japan-eu/events/vulcanus-japan|
German Academic Exchange Service
Scholarships for undergraduate and doctoral students:
|depending on the offer, many offers by 15.11 (the trip is in the subsequent academic year)|
|PLACEMENT UK||An offer of paid apprenticeships in the UK||the application deadlines specified in individual apprenticeship offers||www.placement-uk.com|
The Association for Student Exchange in Central and Eastern Europe
|Scholarships for undergraduate and doctoral students for one-term studies in Germany|
The qualification procedure is carried out twice a year:
National Agency for Academic Exchange
|NAWA for students|
|POLISH-AMERICAN FULBRIGHT COMMISSION||USA grants|
Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies
|The main idea of the program is to support academic exchange in the field of vocational training of students and academic teachers.|
The offer addressed to undergraduate and doctoral students as well as scientific staff:
- short-term scientific placements as a part of "Academic networks"
- "Freemover" short-term scientific placements
- short-term summer schools and intensive courses
|Current recruitments are announced on the website of the National Agency for Academic Exchange.|
Bavarian Scholarship Programme
Scholarships for one-year Master's degree / doctoral studies or a research project
An offer open to graduates of minimum 1st cycle studies
|Recruitment for the year 2019/2020 will be completed on 1 December 2018 (date of application receipt)|
Graduates interested in taking up doctoral studies abroad are also recommended the offer prepared by RCIiTT: